Well, it’s September 1st, so that means #ARCAugust is over. I had an original goal of 12 books (yup, I knew I wasn’t going to be doing that) and managed to read 7 of the 12 with only 1 that I started and did not finish. Not bad if I say so myself. 12 was kind of a stretch for me, so 7 is probably more than I should have expected.
The books I read for #ARCAugust and the month of August are:
- This is Not the End, by Chandler Baker
- Shimmer and Burn, by Mary Taranta
- The Epic Crush of Genie Lo, by F. C. Yee
- Wicked Like a Wildfire, by Lana Popovic
- The Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding, by Alexandra Bracken
- All Rights Reserved, by Gregory Scott Katsoulis
- Black Bird of the Gallows, by Meg Kassel
The one egalley I started for #ARCAugust but did not finish was Zero Repeat Forever, by Gabrielle Prendergast.
Of the ones I read, I most enjoyed This is Not the End, Shimmer and Burn, The Epic Crush of Genie Lo, and The Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding. All were excellent reads in their own way and definitely ones I would recommend. Thank you to Read.Sleep.Repeat for hosting #ARCAugust! It definitely helped push me to read the ARCs and egalleys I needed to. Too bad there isn’t one for September, cause I still have so many more to read.
Sadly, because I focused on #ARCAugust, I got absolutely nothing read for BeatTheBacklist.