New Year’s Eve is tomorrow, so it’s time to make some resolutions! Mine is to lose weight, as most people tend to do, except my weight is going to be coming off of my TBR pile lol.
I have several goals for this year involving my bookish habits. These include:
- Completing my goal of reading 20 books for the Beat the Backlist challenge
- Completeing my of of finishing 5-8 series for the Finishing the Series challenge
- Requesting less egalleys from Edelweiss because I really want to start reading for myself again
- Reading more of the many ebooks I have acquired on my Kindle (maybe one per month hopefully)
- Continue reading more Shakespeare
- Maybe finally start on my goal of finally reading all of Tamora Pierce’s books (I’ve read the Circle of Magic and the Circle Opens books time and again, but I haven’t really ever gotten into the Tortall books except for the Immortals quartet).
- Blog more
- Stop ending all of my reviews in a paragraph starting with the word “Overall.” Seriously, I gotta work on something better than that (This was added on January 20, 2018)
It’s not much but it’s enough for me.
What bookish goals do you have for the New Year?