So luckily for me, I just discovered the #24in48 read-a-thon this morning! I mean, it would have been better if I had discovered it earlier, but hey it’s never too late, right?
Last night I had told myself I needed to spend more time reading today, and look, incentive!! So I decided to sign up!
The goal of the read-a-thon is to read for at least 24 hours in a 48 hour window of time (from Saturday Jul 22nd to Sunday July 23rd.) I can guarantee now that I probably won’t be getting all 24 hours in because I have work tomorrow, but I can try. Sadly it’s also almost 11am where I am right now so that puts me a little behind.
Anyway, I am planning on reading The Wood by Chelsea Bobulski for the most part, and hopefully some more of A Conjuring of Light and Just One Damned Thing After Another.
Now to answer to the intro survey questions:
- Where in the world are you reading from this weekend? I am from New Jersey, USA!
- Have you done the 24in48 readathon before? Nope! First Time! I’ve done a 24 hour read-a-thon though! Don’t think I finished that one….
- Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first? I saw it trending on twitter!
- What book are you most excited about reading this weekend? Probably The Wood and A Conjuring of Light (if I get to it)
- Tell us something about yourself. Um…I’m a full-time bookseller and freelance lighting designer who is inconveniently afraid of heights 🙂
- Remind us where to find you online this weekend. Here, twitter, instagram, and sometimes tumblr!
I’m looking forward to all the reading I am hopefully going to get done this weekend!!