This month I sadly only managed to read 5 books, and only one of which works for Beat the Backlist (Twefth Night). Three were egalleys and one was a reread.
- Twelfth Night, by William Shakespeare
- The Last Magician, by Lisa Maxwell*
- The Gallery of Unfinished Girls, by Lauren Karcz*
- The Wood, by Chelsea Bobulski*
- Just One Damned Thing After Another (The Chronicles of St. Mary’s #1), by Jodi Taylor (reread)
The books I enjoyed most were definitely Twefth Night and The Last Magician. TN was yet another Shakespearian comedy I loved, and TLM slowly dug its nails into until I was completely in love by the end. I’m hoping to get more read this month, especially since I have a lot of egalleys and ARCs to get through…